Laboratories play a major role in areas of patient care and research of diseases. V G Saraf Memorial hospital provides excellent lab facilities for our patients. Our laboratories have kept up to date with the latest in clinical laboratory testing. With a friendly, knowledgeable staff, we strive to accommodate the needs and expectations of our patients.
At present the hospital has:
- 100 in-patient beds and has separate ICUs for critially ill post operative and seriously unwell patients. Our in-patient rooms are spacious and well ventilated, so the patient feels relaxed and comfortable when admitted. Canteen facilities with provision for room service and other amenities is present in the wards.
- General Ward facilities are also available for patients.
The hospital has:
- Five major Operation Theatres
- Two minor operation theatres
- One Labour room complex with stage 1 & stage 2 sections as well as observation ward which are all well equipped and with modern facilities.
- Adjoining Neonatal ICU has specially trained staff and 24 hour neonatologist cover.
The hospital has an attached canteen which functions throughout the day. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals are served at the canteen.
A 24 hour pharmacy is located on the ground floor. The drugs and medications are administered promptly and efficiently at reasonable rates to the patients.